- No school September 29 & 30
- Check out the Daily Schedule.
In a safe and supportive environment, students will become life-long learners. They will value and take responsibility for acquiring academic and social skills. They will also appreciate diversity in others and uniqueness in themselves as they contribute positively to their school, local and world communities.
More about us
West Marin School (WMS), located in Pt. Reyes Station, serves 136 students in 2nd through 8th grades in 2016-2017. Though a relatively small school, WMS boasts a talented staff, including:
- Seven regular classroom teachers
- Spanish teacher
- Special Education teacher
- Reading Intervention instructional aide
- Art instructor
- Physical Education teacher
- Library clerk
- Classroom instructional aides
- And many more support staff
Class sizes are small, ranging from 13 to 27, allowing teachers and support staff to meet the needs of each student. Instructional materials are current, tutoring is offered to students during and after school, and staff and parents work together to ensure that students thrive academically and socially-emotionally in a nurturing, positive learning environment.