- Yearbooks on sale for $15, hurry!
- Minimum Days June 7-9, 12:15pm Inverness, 12:30pm West Marin
- Last Day of school June 9
- 8th Grade Graduation, June 9, 7pm in the big gym
- Western Weekend, congratulations to our rock band and dancers!
- Cinco de Mayo! Thank you to all students, staff, parents, and community members who worked together on this incredibly fun event
- Check out the Daily Schedule.
In a safe and supportive environment, students will become life-long learners. They will value and take responsibility for acquiring academic and social skills. They will also appreciate diversity in others and uniqueness in themselves as they contribute positively to their school, local and world communities.
More about us
West Marin School (WMS), located in Pt. Reyes Station, serves 142 students in 2nd through 8th grades. Though a relatively small school, WMS boasts a talented staff, including:
- Seven regular classroom teachers
- Spanish teacher
- Special Education teacher
- Reading Intervention teacher
- Computer Lab instructor
- Art instructor
- Physical Education instructor
- Library clerk
- Classroom aides
- And many more support staff.
Class sizes are small, ranging from 12 to 24, allowing teachers and support staff to meet the needs of each student. Instructional materials are current, tutoring is offered to students during and after school, and staff and parents work together to ensure that students thrive academically and socially-emotionally in a nurturing, positive learning environment.